Tuesday 12 January 2010

Thank you, Up

Finally, I've seen the direction I need in life. A sense of adventure!

I hereby declare the following:
  • Every day I will do something real and constructive.
  • Every day I will write what I did (at least).
  • Always remember, it's about enjoying the journey.
  • And every time I feel tired, or cynical, or distant... remember the alternative.
Everything's still there for the taking. Let's go and have some fun. And as Morpheus learns: change or die.

And for times I'm short on inspiration, some examples of real-and-constructive jobs to do:
  • Make some money, or at least reduce the amount being lost.
  • Work towards a driving license.
  • Find a better house.
  • Buy grown-up clothes.
  • Improve a relationship.
  • Do something we'll remember forever.
Finally, to anyone reading who hasn't seen Pixar's last movie, Up... I can really recommend it. I don't know if what I got out of it is, strictly speaking, what was there. But either way, it's still a lot of fun.

Keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment