Saturday 23 January 2010

Day 11 - Made Dundee cake.

Felt out of sorts all day - probably another stage of the snuffly cold I've had. All I wanted to do was get some sleep, and yet for no particular reason I've stayed up until 10:45. I don't understand myself sometimes.

So yeah, went to Safeway with the kids, bought ingredients for a Dundee cake (couldn't find a correct-size cake tin, so I bought a big high-sided rectangular one, on the basis that that's probably the most useful shape, and we needed one anyway).

I also took the opportunity to sew up the torn hole in my blue jeans.

My box is about to finish selling on Ebay. Should have added a photo to the auction - I just look unprofessional now. Probably lost a good 30 dollars there.

Someone asked me on Reddit whether I was going to make a Swym community site. Um... guess so, eventually. I'd totally do it if I thought people would actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment