Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 1 - Debt and Babysitting

Wow. My resolution came within a hair's breadth of being broken before it had ever begun. Day 1, and I almost went to bed without writing. Come on, brain; I'm trying to get a habit started here. Don't mess this one up.

So then, jobs done today: I got the overdue bills paid off, and made a start on getting a babysitter. Saving a marriage requires quality time, after all.

Chat with Joe went well. Apparently I'm pretty great at my job.

Tonight's movie, incidentally: Duplicity. Pretty entertaining, but failed to be life-changing. That's probably for the best; it only needs changing every so often, really.

Julia Roberts is looking so old. 43, apparently. Ok, well, maybe she doesn't quite look 43.

On with the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment