Thursday 14 January 2010

Day 2 - ahem... Crysis.

Well, Crysis kind of won out over the jobs tonight. I got to the alien ship and just wanted to see what was next - and next - and next... Eventually Sylvia called at 10:00 to ask me to come home, so I... played on until the next time I died. Then came home.

In other news, I finally submitted the manifest file changes. Hopefully now CoHO will Just Work, even on machines without Visual C libraries. That took about a month too long.

So, need to do two jobs tomorrow to catch up. Shouldn't be too hard - write that letter to Nationwide, check with Joe where to get a small screwdriver, finalize a babysitting day with Derek, get that permission form to the nursery... and sign up for the board games thing on Saturday, and tell Sylvia.

Maybe we can combine a board games trip with my job for Saturday: buying new shoes that don't bloody leak.

What shall I spend my Future Shop gift voucher on? $20 doesn't buy you much there, but there's probably a DVD I want...

Writing a diary has an unexpected benefit - it makes me think about stuff. Should have done it years ago...

Math is hard; let's go exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment