Friday 29 January 2010

Day 17 - I'm British, you muppet.

Finished Crysis Warhead. Not bad, but it turns out to be a lot shorter than Crysis was. It's sad that they put so many scripted gunfights in, when it's just so much more fun to sneak into places without being seen. Still grin when I remember the "retrieve the black box" mission, where a guard was actually standing next to the box, looking at it. I cloaked, took the box, and ran before he had time to shoot.

Sylvia invited a babysitter to come over and meet the children. I let her give them a bath, then we put them to bed together. It went ok; she seems nice.

Spent the evening making comments on the WWK rulebook, and thinking about cells in Swym. Specifically, I think we could put in an @ operator that reduces the number of arguments to a function by 1, by filling in the first argument with "it".

So @Where(Even) is the same as it.Where(Even). And c.@index and @index(c) are both equivalent to it.index(c). Hmm... I don't want to allow Even.@Where though. Bleah.

Finally got round to listing my most expensive single cards on eBay.

Worldwake prerelease tomorrow. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment