Wednesday 10 February 2010

Day 28 - Come on, put some back into it!

It really is amazing how habits collapse after one failure. I was going to skip it tonight, but then I thought about it - come on, I'm not ready to let this die. It's not time yet.

Did an AMA on Reddit about Magic rules reviewing. Someone asked if I wanted to write about Magic for his website (and be paid for it). Also received something for FAQ construction, with a mid-templating expected in a few days. Weird how it all comes in a clump...

Had an awkward conversation with Efrain about Sylvia. He let a relationship collapse in the past, and regrets it. I don't know how similar this is. Denial? Particularly interested to observe myself, and how uncomfortable I find this kind of emotional conversation.

It's late. Time to sleep.

1 comment: