Monday 1 February 2010

Day 19 - If this were the last day of your life...

Ok, so I'll write what I want to write, but I won't publish it right now. At some time far in the future nobody will be upset to learn of the events of today.

And here we are. I packed a suitcase with my few meager clothes, stuck my laptop in its bag, and moved out to Efrain's house. I'm not being a good roommate, though. Hopefully we can get to know each other and make this a nice arrangement.

It's frustrating that the words are coming out so bland. My head is swimming, every sentence is taking me 5 minutes to write, and yet all I'm managing to say are the dry facts. I was avoiding people all the way here, lest my red eyes disturb their pleasant evening. It occurred to me that, for Vancouver, the weather was a disappointingly light drizzle tonight. Hardly reflective.

I don't want Sylvia to call. It's too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment