Sunday 7 February 2010

Day 25 - Red Robin, Spider Man, and Swimming

Spent too much money today. Hope we don't have a problem later in the week.

Anyway, took the kids to Efrain's place and played on the Wii for a bit. Michael didn't really get how Wii Sports worked. I guess that's not such a bad thing. Then we went to the Red Robin for lunch, excellent as always; then got a fantastic chocolate crepe for pudding, from Cafe Crepe on Granville. Mmm.

After that they had a bit of a nap, so I popped into the comic book shop they have there, and browsed for a bit. Considered getting Munchkin Adventures 2, but it was very expensive and to be honest, I don't get that much mileage out of such games. Bought a discounted Spiderman book instead. $6 is more my price range...

Finally, took them swimming. All in all, a pretty enjoyable day, in fact.

My Lotus Cobra finally sold on eBay. Packed it up in cardboard ready to send, but forgot to bring it with me. Oh well, tomorrow will be good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment