Tuesday 9 February 2010

Day 27 - Red Robin again!

Huh. My first failure at this - I wasn't able to write yesterday. I was bamboozled into babysitting all evening with no computer. Please don't let this jeopardize the habit. Probably won't be disastrous, since I've gone almost a month now.

On the spur of the moment, took advantage of a commitment-free evening to hang out with Derek. We ate at Red Robin, and passed a very pleasant couple of hours chatting about everything and anything - how his girlfriend's going to try being religious again (I compared it with taking up smoking); differences in culture and language and religion, and whether they're good (world diversity) or bad (cliques); how awesome it is to be a game developer; how to set up a website for Swym (Derek reckons Swym got me this job - which is cool, since it lost me the last one); Neal Stephenson books; etc.

Very pleasant.

Also, posted cards for eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment